We are a Bournemouth-based agency, delivering consultancy, content and training primarily in London and the South. Currently we operate with a virtual set-up and so we are able to work with freelancers based anywhere in the South, who have easy access to London (and ideally, but not essentially, Bournemouth and the surrounding areas).
We are currently looking for someone who has their finger on the digital pulse and can help support the current PR team, initially in a freelance capacity, with a view to building a longer-term relationship.
- Self-employed or freelance
- Strong credentials in traditional PR, and a good grasp of online PR and social media
- Solid understanding of B2B and/or B2C sectors, with up-to-date media contacts across national, trade, vertical interest and the blogosphere
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Accomplished media relations skills
- An independent, fast worker, capable of using his/her own initiative
- Experience of working virtually and technology savvy, with a home office set-up
- Minimum of two-year’s experience of working in a PR environment, either in-house or agency
- Smart, confident, presentable and friendly
- Someone who is always learning and developing professionally
Following increasing demand, we are growing our training services in the new year – our focuses are media training, and online PR and social media training. If you have training experience within these professional areas, we would also be very interested to hear from you.
Get in touch
There’s no incredibly formal application process – just send us a copy of your CV along with a brief covering email. Tell us your area(s) of expertise, what you’ve been up to for the past couple of years and whether you additionally have any training experience. It would be good to know where you are based, what your average availability is like for the new year and your expected day rate. If your experience matches up to what we need, we’ll get in touch to arrange a face-to-face meeting.
Please get in touch by emailing: wendyATpopulatedigitalDOTcom