Social media moves at an incredibly fast pace and it’s a challenge to keep on top of developments, particularly if you weren’t on board at the start. For some, the mindset, strategies and tools needed to succeed in this new communications environment can be confusing, and training can be a great way of obtaining the confidence and know-how to get involved.
Our director, Wendy McAuliffe, is part of the Econsultancy training faculty, which brings together some of the world’s top digital marketing experts.
Whether you’re keen to develop your first social media campaign, finesse the next project or bring your entire team to the next level, we should be able to help.
Who should attend?
Our training workshops can be tailored for one to 14 people, and you may like to consider inviting anyone from senior management to executive level. While we are experienced at delivering courses for all levels of social media understanding covering basic through to advanced techniques, it helps if trainees within a group are of similar abilities.
- Managing directors, senior VPs, CEOs
- Marketing and PR directors
- Marketing and digital marketing professionals
- PR & communications professionals
What will you learn?
Our courses take a very hands-on approach and are tailored to suit the needs of your business – if you have a specific training challenge, we will work with you to develop a workshop that directly addresses that issue.
Our training courses can include:
- Introduction to social media and how it can integrate with other marketing disciplines
- Social media monitoring and analysis
- Planning an online PR and social media strategy
- Online reputation management and crisis management
- Understanding the importance of search in online PR and social media
- Evaluation and measurement of social media
- Social media tools and techniques, including blogging, Twitter & Facebook
- Best practice in social media
- Using crowdsourcing and building communities
- Creating social objects and content
- Understanding online privacy